Friday, May 27, 2011

SHORT MESSAGE


Short written or oral information that is send or on leave at the time a person can’t meet directly with someone, in order to inform someone about something.

Dear Mira,

          I’m sorry I have to tell you that I can’t come to your house to work on our project as we have planned before. Unexpected thing happens. My grandma must be hospitalized soon. I’ll tell you about our plan later
.
         
                                                          Your pal,

                                                             Mirda

Dear Anita,

please meet me in the canteen at the first break. I’ll tell you a secret.

See you

Fauzi


Dear Mrs. Ellen Scot,

        I am sorry to inform you that I can’t join to your class today because I have terribly headache and I plan to see the doctor this morning.

                                                Annette

Sender: Andy
Tuesday, 28th April, 2009
09.45 a.m

Bobby, our plan to have a picnic today us postponed by Mrs.  Sandy because of the heavy rain. She’s just Informed me the picnic will be done tomorrow
.

One of the short message is Short Message Service  or SMS.
Short Message Service (SMS) is the text communication service component of phone, web or mobile communication systems, using standardized communication protocols that allow the exchange of short text messages between fixed line or mobile phone devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment